This Natural Foot Moisturising Treatment will reward our feet for all the hard work they do.
We see our faces and hands many times every day, which is why we sometimes forget to treat our feet as much as we do other parts of our body. The Natural Foot moisturiser can also be used on any other part of the body which suffers from dry skin such as the knees and elbows.
Using natural ingredients helps us to take care of ourselves in a much healthier way.
The ingredients used to make the Foot Moisturising Treatment are:
Milk – rich in vitamin A which is essential for healthy skin, as it helps to repair and rebuild the skin.
Honey – is great moisturiser which helps to nourish the dry, cracked skin on the soles of the feet and heels.
Fresh Orange Juice – is high in vitamin C which helps to the elasticity of the skin
Olive Oil – is perfect to moisturise the skin. It locks in moisture and is very effective on dry skin, keeping your feet soft.
Ingredients that are hard to find in an average supermarket can be found in my store page.
How to make the Foot Moisturising Treatment:
– Use a small bowl in which to mix the ingredients.
1 Tablespoon of Honey
2 Tablespoon of Milk
2 tablespoon of Fresh Orange juice
1 Tablespoon of Olive oil
– Mix thoroughly and allow the mixture to bind together while you prepare your feet.
– Before using the Foot Moisturising Treatment clean your feet by rinsing them with warm water and drying them with soft towel. Ideally, first use the Natural Foot Scrub to get rid of dead skin and soften the skin which will help the treatment to soak in and be more effective.
– Apply the Foot Moisturiser, massaging the mixture into your feet. Ensure that you get in between the toes and around the back of the heels as well as the soles.
– Leave the Foot Moisturiser to soak in for a few minutes. It will be a little tacky as it dries, and you will feel that it has formed a thin seal over the skin.
– After a few minutes, rinse the Foot Moisturiser off with warm water, and pat dry with a soft towel. The skin will now be naturally moisturised.
Use this Foot Moisturising Treatment whenever you notice dry, or hard skin on your feet. Its great to use especially in the summer when you tend to wear sandals or walk around more in bare feet.