Taking care of our skin makes us feel fresh and rejuvenated. Using natural ingredients is even better, nature usually provides the answers to many of our problems!
There are many natural ingredients we can use to make a good natural face scrub, however below you find the ingredients to make a natural face scrub.
Ingredients for the natural face scrub:
2 teaspoons of Olive Oil – Can help to reduce wrinkles as it contains a lot vitamin E which the skin really benefits from. It is also a powerful antioxidant which counteracts the free radicals that are responsible for the ageing of cells.
1 teaspoon of Honey – Raw honey is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. It kills skin infections, including acne. Honey reduces inflammation and hydrates.
1 teaspoon of Sugar – Is a natural source of glycolic acid. This help to boost new cell production and breaks down the protein that keeps the dead cells hanging onto your skin. Its also a fantastic abrasive which helps to physically remove the old skin cells as you rub it over your face.
Ingredients that are hard to find in an average supermarket can be found in my store page.
How to make the Natural Face Scrub:
2 teaspoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of Sugar
– Mix thoroughly in a small bowl and leave for a minute to allow the natural face scrub to bind together.
– To prepare your face for the natural face scrub, first wash it with warm water to ensure its clean and free from any makeup.
– To apply the natural face scrub, using your fingers, massage the mixture all over your face. Ensuring that the scrub gets into all the creases, into the eyebrows etc. The scrub is quite sticky so it shouldn’t run too much. Its a good idea to keep a towel at hand for your fingers.
– After you have rubbed the scrub well into the whole face, wash the scrub off with warm water. Your skin should feel nice and soft.
– Now dry your skin with a soft towel ready for a nice natural face mask